Client: Hillerød Forsyning Type of Contract: Subcontract Turnkeycontractor: Jakobsen & Blindkilde Contract price: DDK 4.2 mio Construction period: 2015 Engineer: Orbicon A/S
The contract includes the execution of ground and surface works for the new wastewater treatment plant at Solrødgård.
The majority of the plant will be covered and will appear as a six-meter-high hill seen from Lyngevej. Additionally, a green pedestrian road lead visitors down from the treatment plant’s two operating section from which to follow the cleaning process of wastewater without coming into contact with the dirty water.
● 4,500 m³ excavation of top soil
● 75,100 m³ excavation for buildings
● 7,900 m³ installation of sand filling
● 1,000 m³ installation of shingle
● 9,100 m³ filling around the buildings with subsoil from custody
● 1,000 m³ installation of bottom gravel road
● 700 m³ installation of gravel for road
● 1,300 m³ installation of bottom gravel work road