Client: Roskilde Technical School
Type of Contract: Main contract
Contract sum: kr. 3.0 million.
Construction period: 2011
Engineer: COWI A / S
The contract included the establishment of a new building at Roskilde School of Technology. The building was located on an old ballast pit area where a heavy oil pollution (1 to 5400 mg / kg) in the soil was discovered as well as a gasoline and toluene pollution in the soil interstice. Therefore it was necessary to have a soil remediation before the construction could start. The contract included handeling approximately 30,000 m3 of soil from clean to heavily polluted, which also had to be monitored, controlled and documented.
- 1,500 tonnes of oil content max. 300 mg / kg
- 1,000 tonnes of oil content max. 301 to 500 mg / kg
- 1,000 tonnes of oil content max. 501 to 1000 mg / kg
- 300 tonnes of oil content max. 1001-1500 mg / kg
- 500 tonnes of oil content max. 1.501 to 13,000 mg / kg
- 15,000 tonnes excavation and grading of land
- 100 ton heavy contaminated soil
Back to Landscape