Client: The Danish Road Directorate
Type of Contract: Trade contracts
Contract sum: kr. 2.0 million.
Construction period: 2012
Engineer: Ramboll A / S
This installation contract was a subcontract under the project “ITS” on the Helsingør high way. The overall project included the establishment of an ITS system in the southern part of the M14 from km. 36,400 in the north (Lyngby Omfartsvej) to km. 41,595 in the south (Hans Knudsen’s Square).The ITS system on the inner part of Helsingør highway was financed by the fond to new technological possibilities, which is a part of the Agreement: “A green transport policy” from 2009. The contract was performed as a subcontractor for Bravida.
- 17 pcs.. foundations camera masts, speed boards & Weather Stations
- 32 pcs. power meter and road & mini cabinets
- 8 pcs. pillar foundations for portals
- 35 pcs. cable drawing pit
- 340 m directional drilling
- 3,500 m digging of trays incl. laying of draft tube
- 550 m steel pipes