Client: Hillerød Heating
Type of Contract: Main contract
Contract sum: kr. 12.1 million.
Construction period: ‘2014
Engineer: Niras A / S
The Establishment of a new transmission line between Hillerød, Skævinge, Gørløse, Store Lyngby and Meløse on behalf of Hillerød Heating.
This lot, Lot 2, concerns the conduits runing between Hillerød city and Skæving where 2.2 km twin pipe DN150 and 2.6 km twinpipe DN150 against Skævinge and twin pipe DN100 from the branch at Harløse against Gørløse must be established. The work primarily takes place in urban areas.
- 9,400 m² demolition asphalt
- 9,400 m² asphalting
- 4,800 m cord grave DN 150 twin pipe
- 15 m cable grave DN 100 twin pipe
- 168 welding holes
- 2 pcs. valve wells Ø800 PEH
- 4,800 m installation of DN 150 twin pipe
Back to Supply