Client: Københavns Ejendomme
Type of Contract: Main Contract
Contract sum: kr. 2,1 mio.
Construction period: 2011
Engineer: MOE A/S
The contract included soil remediation and pavings for a new schoolyard and an expansion at the school at “Islands Brygge”. Barslund broke-up and discarded asphalt, performed soil work and stormwater and drainage pipes with associated wells. The contract finished with paving of rubber asphalt, asphalt and gardening tasks. The task was performed as subcontracting for A. Anker Hansen A / S.
- 1.500 ton Contaminated soil, class 1
- 7.000 ton Contaminated soil, class 2-3
- 100 ton Contaminated soil, class 4
- 10.000 m² excavation of soil and top soil.
- 2.000 ton break up of asphalt
- 1.250 m curb and steel edges
- 3.500 m² pavements
- 1.500 m² planting work