Client: HF at Pilegården
Type of Contract: Main contract
Contract sum: kr. 8.0 million.
Construction period: 2012-2013
Engineer: Hundsbæk & Henriksen A / S
This contract included the execution of sewage pipes and water supply in the allotment association by Pilegård Alle, located at Pilegård Alle, Tårnby.
The work included construction of a main sewer and water supply for existing allotments in connection to the existing system.
The work was done with great consideration for the existing vegetation.
- 1,800 m ø160 PVC sewage
- 1,100 m ø40 PE 80 PN6 water
- 150 m ø50 PE 80 PN6 water
- 400 m ø60 PE 80 PN6 water
- 142 pcs.. ø32 laterals PE 80 PNS
- 25 pcs. ø425 mm pp wells
- 2 pcs. Ø1250 concrete wells
- 143 pcs.. ø315PP / PE boundaries wells
- 2 pcs. sewage pumps
Back to Supply